Book a hotel near Mauna Kea Beach, Kamuela
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mauna Kea Beach
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? Mauna Kea Beach was meant to be experienced.
Find Kamuela on your map and make your way there to see it.
If you hope to be right among the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels to look up nearby. The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mauna Kea Beach.
Reserve a room at the Kumulani at Mauna Kea if you’re after an economical place to stay but don't want to go too far. It's a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Are you someone who has refined tastes? You can find a small number of superior establishments conveniently located a quick drive away. The Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium and Villages at Mauna Lani are excellent.
Are you in need of time out from always being on the move? Exceptional food, combined with excellent customer service, makes Hau Tree (Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, 62-100 Mauna Kea Beach Drive, Waimea) a pleasurable dinner stop, just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mauna Kea BeachYou've spent a while getting here, so surely Mauna Kea Beach is just the start. Once you've taken it in, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Be calm and relaxed at at Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course, a local resort.
- Work on your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Hapuna Golf Course.
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature as you explore Hapuna Beach State Park.
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site is a place that you can spend some time at to really get an understanding of its significant history.
- Don't forget to take your sunglasses when you head to Waialea Beach. It's sure to be a blissful day in the sun.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Mauna Kea Beach? Check out our Mauna Kea Beach travel guide!