A trip to Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center will always be time well spent.
Find Kamuela on the map and head there to see it.
Savvy travelers on the lookout for someplace convenient to spend a few nights can consider 4 hotel options, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center. You can check out the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.
Fellow travelers who visit with limited funds recommend the Kumulani at Mauna Kea, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
The Wai'ula'ula at Mauna Kea has to be on the shortlist of hotels to spend a night when you're here. As an added bonus, it's only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center
Once you're finished at Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- Kohala Divers is a local spot where you can try underwater sports.
- Are you ready to splash some cash? The famed Mountain Gold Jewelers is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- Explore Pua Mau Place Botanic & Sculpture Garden and discover the variety of trees, plants and flowers. Adults and kids alike are sure to learn something new about their favorite flora.
- Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site is a place that you can spend some time at to get an understanding of its past.
- Savor the wide variety of trees and plants at Pua Mau Place Arboretum, a relaxing way to while away a few hours.