Book a Hotel Near Idaho State University (ISU)
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Idaho State University
Idaho State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to make your way to Idaho State University?
It's situated in Pocatello, which is approximately 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Boise.
With just about 6 accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Idaho State University, you should not have a problem finding something to suit your needs. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can get some rest at the TownePlace by Marriott Suites Pocatello. A couple of other places are the Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Rodeway Inn University, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The Thunderbird Motel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is the sole low-cost solution that you'll find nearby.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a caffeine addict, you'll need something to keep going. An easy stroll from Idaho State University, College Market Coffeehouse offers a good variety of refreshments and sweet treats. If your stomach is still making a fuss, take a table at Einstein Bros. Bagels, a quality eatery nearby. You know it's the right time to get a nightcap when dusk starts to fall. Ask the bartender for a locally-made spirit or wine at Goody's Deli, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Idaho State UniversityYou've traveled a long way, so surely Idaho State University isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and see a few of the exhibits put on by L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center.
- Get in touch with your cultural side and buy tickets to see a play at The Warehouse.
- Are you interested in a science buff? If you are, it is worthwhile checking out Portneuf Medical Center and go on a tour.
- Give yourself the chance to travel back through time by spending an afternoon in Old Town.
- Step into the past by exploring Standrod Mansion, a building of historical significance.