Book a hotel near Indian Rock Park, Berkeley Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indian Rock Park
Indian Rock Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Indian Rock Park is a wonderful destination for travelers eager to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
To experience it, along with a good variety of other sites, hit the road to the well-loved city of Oakland.
The 13 accommodations that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Indian Rock Park are perfect for those who are short on time. The Hotel Shattuck Plaza, the Graduate Berkeley and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Berkeley are three that are popular, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine without glamorous furnishings, you can book a room at one of the few bargain hotels that are not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the La Quinta Inn Berkeley and the Rodeway Inn Berkeley.
There's just a small number of hotels in the surrounding area, so make sure you lock in a room beforehand. If you're in need of something sophisticated, look up the Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of person who does quite a lot of their sightseeing from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. Within an easy walk, Peet's Coffee provides all the tasty drinks and snacks you could desire. If you've worked up a real appetite, Jerusalem Organic Kitchen is also nearby, and is one of the best local places to enjoy dinner. And if the sun's setting light brings on a sudden thirst, stop at Vanessa's Bistro for an icy beer or relaxing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Indian Rock ParkAfter visiting Indian Rock Park, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the wonderful flower displays at Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden. If you can, time it so that you'll be able to see the flowers when they're in bloom.
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, explore Tilden Regional Park, a popular local recreational area.
- Lounge on the shores of Lake Anza, where you can munch on a packed lunch and enjoy nature.
- Set aside time to recharge your batteries by spending a tranquil afternoon close to nature in Hans Jenny Pygmy Forest Reserve.
- Anyone who likes to get back to nature should enjoy the unspoiled Tilden Nature Area.