Book a hotel near John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum, Haverhill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum
John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Explore a hub of creativity and enlightenment at John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum.
If you do decide to visit, your journey will bring you to Haverhill, 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
You won't need to drive for ages to find a comfortable hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum. The Hampton Inn Haverhill and Best Western Merrimack Valley will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If all the day's walking has left you hungry, head over to Biggart's Ice Cream (506 Amesbury Road, Haverhill). It's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and MuseumTake advantage of your precious vacation time by exploring the region's other attractions after you're done with John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum:
- Travelers fascinated by nature will want to visit Tattersall Farm, a unique local attraction.
- Kimball Farm Corn Maze is excellent fun for the whole family. Have a competition with the kids to see who can escape first. It might be harder than you'd imagined!
- Walk through Winnekenni Castle and take time to appreciate the fascinating history that is embedded in its foundations.
- Shoppers in the know will want to make a beeline for Bride to Bride Boutique and Upscale Event Consignment, an iconic store that people visit the region for.
- You might hear savvy locals mention Bradford Country Club. This exclusive club gives its members access to its well-equipped facilities.