Ready to visit Merrimack College?
To visit, travel to Andover, about 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Thinking about where you can rest your head? There are 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a wonderful night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Merrimack College you’ll find the Andover Inn and Holiday Inn Express Andover North-Lawrence.
Within an easy walk of Merrimack College, Dunkin' Donuts is an ideal place to experience the area's cafe culture. When you'd prefer a place with a heartier menu, Bertucci's Kitchen & Bar will satisfy a hungry tummy. If you're eager for more, settle in for an alcoholic beverage at Burtons Grill.
Other Things to Do Near Merrimack College
Whether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Merrimack College:
- It is a real treat to have the chance to admire the enchanting flower beds and botanical displays at The Stevens-Coolidge Place, an impressive, privately owned garden.
- If you plan to keep fit on your break, why not work out at Penguin Park? This recreational area will get you out of the gym and into the great outdoors.
- People who love wildlife will enjoy a visit to Andover Bird Sanctuary.
- Every art piece has an intriguing story to tell. At Addison Gallery of American Art, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and find out the stories behind them.
- Discover ancient and rare objects from the distant past and learn all about the life and rituals of historic humans at Robert S. Peabody Museum.