Book a hotel near Breakheart Reservation, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Breakheart Reservation
Breakheart Reservation Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Breakheart Reservation, where Mother Nature will nurture you.
To reach it, travel to Saugus, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
There are 2 hotels available nearby, and they're convenient for those who'd like being just a short commute away. The Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport) and Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Breakheart Reservation.
The area's budget accommodations offer everything you need at a price you won't be able to complain about. You can find the Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody and the Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport a reasonable distance away.
Once you're finished at Breakheart Reservation, take a five-minute walk to Starbucks for a snack, a coffee or cool drink. A superb option for anyone after something more substantial is Lendy's Deli & Restaurant. Once again, you don't have to roam too far to reach it. If you don't wish to lay your head down yet, order a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at The Continental Restaurant, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Breakheart ReservationHere are a few more of the wider region's other favorite things to do:
- The pleasant shores of Prankers Pond are a terrific location to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the splendors of nature.
- Anyone with an interest in history will like a few hours at Boardman House.
- Spend a few hours at Saugus Ironworks National Historic Site and you'll get a sense of the site's significance.
- An important historical site, Saugus Iron Works is a place to visit to really get a feel for days gone by.
- Time spent admiring Saugus Town Hall will provide you with insight into the general history and civic character of this destination.