Find & compare winery hotels in Boston, MA from $119
Top Boston Winery Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Boston, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and theaters, as well as attractions like Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market. Take your pick from Travelocity's 138 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boston and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Boston Common, Copley Square, and Boston Public Garden.
- Other things to see include Boston Opera House, TD Garden, and New England Aquarium.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquarium Services, Pets Here & Now Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services, or Pampered Pet.
- For vet care, Paws In Motion, Ilene Segal, DVM, and Animal Behavior Associates are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boston
- The Salem Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Four Points by Sheraton Boston Newton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and room service.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boston
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Boston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.