Book a hotel near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Hotel & Travel Guide
An excursion to Boston Convention and Exhibition Center ranks as one of the top things to do for most visitors. Be sure you schedule plenty of time so you can adequately explore this iconic gem.
Adventurers wanting to experience it will need to travel to the state capital of Boston.
Are you rather particular when it comes to picking hotels? You'll be sure to find something that's right for you here, with no less than 62 possibilities near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. A handful of choices to consider are the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and finally the Fifteen Beacon, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Every adventurer loves a good deal, and thankfully you don't have to go very far to find one. There are some low-cost hotels not too far away. Why not select from one of the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro and the Harvard Square Hotel?
Expect high quality accommodation and meticulous service at one of the premium hotels that are nearby. There's a good chance you won't ever want to leave once you've settled in. A couple of choices are the Boston Harbor Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the InterContinental Boston, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Cafe ambience and culture varies wildly from place to place. Order your drink of choice from Starbucks, an easy stroll from Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, and take in the little differences! If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out the food at Sauciety Restaurant, a quality eatery nearby. Of course, there is no better way to round out a day of exploring than with a refreshing drink. M.J. O'Connor's - Westin Waterfront Hotel, also a short walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Boston Convention and Exhibition CenterIf you are hoping to cram as many things as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is going on:
- World Trade Center is not only a primary business hub, but is also worth going to even if you aren't here on business.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Institute of Contemporary Art, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and get to know the story behind them.
- Spectacle Island always makes for a memorable excursion. This attraction over the water is popular with both tourists and locals.
- The sight of open water can calm a busy mind. Head to Liberty Wharf and feel nature's impact wash over you.
- Fort Point Arts Community boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that will give you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.
When you want a convenient way to visit Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, climb aboard a train until you reach South Station, the station that's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from your destination.