Book a hotel near Copley Square, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Copley Square
Copley Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig a little deeper into local history at Copley Square, a not-to-be-missed sight for history enthusiasts.
To experience it, head for Boston, the capital of the state.
You'll be pleased to find out that there are as many as 32 possible accommodations just a stone's throw away, making your vacation that much easier. When you're ready to start the search, check out the vacancies at the Mandarin Oriental Boston, Four Seasons Hotel Boston and Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston.
If you're planning on traveling on a budget, you will be glad to find out that there are a handful of bargain hotels a short stroll away. You will find the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Boston Common Hotel is only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
After a busy day of adventure, turn in at one of the premier hotels a short commute away. Two quality choices are the Ritz-Carlton, Boston, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Fifteen Beacon, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Just a stone's throw away, Blue Glass Cafe is the ideal place to grab a light snack or a coffee. Another eminent local establishment is Oak Long Bar + Kitchen, which offers diners a great range of meals and a convenient location. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a few drinks before bed, and Globe Bar & Cafe is just another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Copley SquareIf you have time to spare, you'll want to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you should stop and check out Trinity Church Boston, a local place of worship. If you wish to walk through the halls, be sure to inquire about visiting times before your trip.
- Hancock Conference Center is an excellent location for hosting gatherings and various other events.
- Stop to appreciate John Hancock Tower. It's easy to see this huge local skyscraper from a number of perspectives around town.
- Be entertained by the gifted actors who perform at Lyric Stage Company of Boston and admire the amount of effort which goes into a production.
- Old South Church is a tranquil place of prayer. You can merely admire it from afar or find out if you can arrange to have a look inside.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Copley Square, just climb aboard the train until you get to Back Bay Station, the stop that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Copley Square? Check out our Copley Square travel guide!