Book a hotel near Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Hotel & Travel Guide
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is one of those destinations that will stay in your memory after you return home.
To visit it, make the journey to Boston, the capital of the state.
You will be glad to know that there's no shortage of hotels in the vicinity of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. With as many as 44 possibilities within a radius of 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding somewhere to stay is a cinch! A handful of places to check out are the Mandarin Oriental Boston, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, The Eliot Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that prefer bargain prices, consider taking a room at one of the affordable accommodations available. You'll find the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro and the Harvard Square Hotel a short distance away.
Live a little and check yourself into one of many upmarket establishments just a few minutes away. A couple of places are the Hotel Commonwealth, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're after a bite to eat or simply somewhere to take a breather, Dunkin' Donuts has what you need, and it's just a short distance away. If it's a bigger meal that you're looking for, try Charleys Philly Steaks, a nearby venue that's frequented by locals and wanderers alike. And if the setting sun brings about a sudden thirst, swing by Longwood Grille & Bar for an icy beer or your favorite drink on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteWhether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
- Joslin Diabetes Center is an interesting place to learn more about the medical sciences. Look on the website and see if you can organize a tour.
- If you like medical science, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Science will always be a fundamental part of how we live. Luckily, Warren Anatomical Museum makes it accessible for everyone.
- Schedule a tour through Boston Latin School, this educational hub is brimming with committed teachers and eager students.
- Checking out MassArt will trigger memories of your days as a student and provide you with a chance to take in modern campus life.
It's easy to catch a train when heading to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. The nearest station, Yawkey, is a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away!