Book a hotel near Paradise Rock Club, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Paradise Rock Club
Paradise Rock Club Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Paradise Rock Club and looking for a nearby hotel room?
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Boston, the state capital.
You will be pleased to know that there's no shortage of hotels in the vicinity of Paradise Rock Club. With approximately 33 candidates within a short commute, finding the right one has never been easier! 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find The Charles Hotel. Some others you might like to consider are the Hotel Commonwealth, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's almost no end to the number of ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not choose one of the low cost places? You could make a reservation at the Days Hotel-Boston/Cambridge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you might prefer the Farrington Inn, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If refined elegance is your thing, you can't miss spending a night at one of the handful of upmarket hotels that are within close reach. Travelers can head over to the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you can book a night or two at the Evolve Fenway Diamond, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain awake with a shot of caffeine. You can sip one or two coffees at Blue State Coffee, a brief stroll away. If you're after somewhere with a heartier menu, Blaze Pizza will be sure to do wonders for an empty stomach. When the sun goes down, you might wish to head down the road to T's Pub Boston for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Paradise Rock ClubBesides Paradise Rock Club, here's a list of some more things in the region you're going to want to do:
- Any history buffs will like spending some time at John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site.
- Whether you like portraits or landscapes, there's something for all photography fans at Photographic Resource Center, which hosts different artists during the year.
- You'll love a tour of John F Kennedy National Historic Site, an area historic house.
- Go on a tour through Boston University, and marvel at the historic structures and grounds.
- After seeing a couple of races at Beacon Trotting Park, you just might head home with a newfound hobby.
When planning your visit to Paradise Rock Club, think about taking the metro. The nearest station, Yawkey, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.