Book a hotel near Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is an excellent place to see with your family. We certainly recommend that bring your camera along too!
It can be found in Boston, the dynamic state capital.
Selecting the right hotel is a crucial piece of any good vacation. If you're hoping to set up camp around Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, you'll find about 49 options to choose from. The Mandarin Oriental Boston and The Eliot Hotel are well-known places that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also like to consider The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd rather pocket a bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the low-cost hotels within easy driving distance. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro and the Harvard Square Hotel.
Treat yourself during your stay at one of the prestigious establishments nearby. Consistently recommended are the Hotel Commonwealth and the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Hang out, unwind and meet some fellow travelers at Dunkin' Donuts, which is not too far away. You can locate more substantial dining options also nearby at Chocolate For Basil. For those that enjoy rounding out the day with a nice drink just down the street, the barkeep at Simmons College Sports Center will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterAs well as Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, here is a list of more things in the area you are going to want to do:
- Are you interested in all things science? If the answer is yes, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Joslin Diabetes Center and seeing if you can have a look around.
- Inspire yourself with a tour of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, a place that is home to some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
- Those agelbra lessons will come back to you on a tour around Boston Latin School.
- Enjoy a break and breathe in the clean air of The Fens, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- At Warren Anatomical Museum, the electrifying world of science is translated to everyday life.
Getting to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center on the train has never been easier. The best station, Yawkey, is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.