Book a hotel near Prudential Tower, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Prudential Tower
Prudential Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
Prudential Tower is a well-loved icon that brings many visitors to the area throughout the year. Isn't it time to find out what all the hype is about?
To experience it, make the journey to Boston, the capital of the state.
Everyone wants to check out Prudential Tower while they are here, so it's no wonder that there is a huge range accommodations within walking distance. With as many as 29 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any trouble finding somewhere that ticks all your boxes. Why don't you begin the search at the Mandarin Oriental Boston, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston and The Eliot Hotel?
For quality service that won't burn a hole through your wallet, choose to stay at a low-cost hotel. Located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away is the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro. Alternatively, consider the Boston Common Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
At the end of a fun-filled day of seeing the sights, turn in at one of the upmarket hotels close by. Strongly recommended are the Four Seasons Hotel Boston and the W Boston, located a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Find a chair, rest your legs and savor a bite to eat at Bar Boulud, a well-liked coffee shop a stone's throw from Prudential Tower. But, if your stomach's making noises, you might want to consider sweetgreen, also nearby. Anybody who is fond of an occasional drink can also pull up a bar stool at M Bar & Lounge, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Prudential TowerFollowing your visit to Prudential Tower, prepare for the other attractions available in the region:
- Hynes Convention Center is a popular space for large gatherings and various other events.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at The Shops at Prudential Center, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Stop by Samuel Eliot Morrison Statue when you're in town, and learn about what it means to the area.
- Avid readers cannot miss browsing the exhibits and shelves at Boston Public Library, a local library. Make sure to check with the library for visiting information.
- Want to escape the hectic pace of the city streets? Check out Commonwealth Avenue, an urban oasis.
If you're looking for a convenient way to see Prudential Tower, just jump on a train to Back Bay Station, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Prudential Tower? Check out our Prudential Tower travel guide!