Book a hotel near Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fenway–Kenmore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brigham and Women's Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching for something interesting to experience during your next vacation, a visit to Brigham and Women's Hospital is an excellent choice.
Boston, the state capital, is thrilled to be called its home.
Booking the perfect hotel is a key detail of any successful vacation. If you are hoping to stay within an easy commute of Brigham and Women's Hospital, you'll find around 39 options to select from. The Mandarin Oriental Boston and The Eliot Hotel are well-liked choices that are only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also consider The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Put your feet up at one of the budget hotels that are not too far away. You may like to try the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro and the Harvard Square Hotel.
Cosmopolitan visitors tend to admire the tasteful decor at one of the various deluxe hotels in the area. You can stay at the Hotel Commonwealth, since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Carlyle Penthouse by Vacasa, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
When you're weary from wandering and need a shot of energy, check out Au Bon Pain (Brigham & Womens Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston). Take a seat, rest and enjoy a cup of coffee. A completely new world awakens as darkness falls. Explore the buzzing nightlife of the area as you sip a glass of wine or beer at The Mission Bar & Grill (724 Huntington Avenue, Boston).
Other Things to Do Near Brigham and Women's HospitalYou've come to see Brigham and Women's Hospital, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- At Warren Anatomical Museum, the miraculous world of science becomes relatable to everyday situations.
- Become familiar with some of this region's intellectual persuits by exploring Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Are you interested in developments in medical science? If you are, it is worthwhile checking out Joslin Diabetes Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.
- Reminisce about the good old days on a tour of Boston Latin School.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is an interesting place to find out more about medical science. Look on the website and see if you can arrange a tour.
Get on a train at the nearest station, Ruggles, when you're finished exploring Brigham and Women's Hospital. It's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.