Book a hotel near Boston Medical Center, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boston Medical Center
Boston Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Boston Medical Center occupies a significant place in the hearts of the locals. During your time here, you'll meet some fellow travelers who've also come to check out this excellent icon.
If you and your fellow travelers are planning on going to see it, you will need to make your way to Boston, the state capital.
Vacationers who are here for a short time may decide to stay near Boston Medical Center. You can find 84 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Mandarin Oriental Boston and the Four Seasons Hotel Boston are popular choices that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also consider The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will be sure to have a good night's rest at the area's low-cost hotels, especially considering the money you've saved! Check out the Boston Common Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the HI Boston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Live a little and book a night or two at one of the lavish establishments a short commute away. Consistently endorsed are the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston and the W Boston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
With all of the excitement of a day's adventures, it's sometimes possible to forget to eat. Just a short walk away, Starbucks at BMC Shapiro Building is a great place to refuel for the afternoon. If you're after a meal that's a tad more nourishing, Harrison Deli is also just a shout away. Discover a different facet of the neighborhood when you order a drink at Estragon, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Boston Medical CenterAfter you're finished with Boston Medical Center, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- Browsing at The Games People Play is a popular way to find that special something.
- A house of worship in this region is Cathedral of the Holy Cross. Look at it from afar or see if there is an opportunity to see the inside of this impressive structure.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear talk of Bead + Fiber at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Devote a bit of time to art appreciation at Mills Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Devote a bit of time to viewing some artworks at Bromfield Art Gallery, a local art gallery.
It makes plenty of sense to hop on the train when heading to Boston Medical Center. The nearest station, Newmarket, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away!