Book a hotel near Salem Witch Museum, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salem Witch Museum
Salem Witch Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Salem Witch Museum to your itinerary.
Salem, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
There's a decent selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Salem Witch Museum, but it's still worthwhile to make your reservation in advance. The Salem Inn and the Hawthorne Hotel are a couple of great places, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between going out for lunch and buying that perfect gift, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the area's low-cost solutions. You might like to make some inquiries at the Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody and the Econo Lodge.
If you're feeling worn out from all your exploring, allow yourself a delectable coffee break at Brew Box on Essex, just a quick walk away. If you're looking for something more substantial, book a table at Nathaniel's Restaurant, another close-by establishment. Finish up a long afternoon with a couple of drinks at Olde Main Street Pub, also very close by, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Salem Witch MuseumIf you want to explore more than just Salem Witch Museum, get a taste of what else the area has:
- If you'd like to find out about the area, make sure you check out National Park Service Salem Visitor Center and grab a leaflet.
- Spellbound Museum is a fantastic attraction that is packed with games and activities.
- Savvy shoppers will want to head in the direction of Bewitched in Salem, an important store that people visit for.
- You can mingle with local people and fellow travelers alike while watching an entertaining movie at CinemaSalem.
- Take pleasure in the splendid display of artworks at Peabody Essex Museum. This esteemed art museum is a lovely place to pass a few hours.
It makes plenty of sense to hop on the train when you're going to Salem Witch Museum. The closest station, Salem, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away!