Book a hotel near North Shore Music Theatre, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Shore Music Theatre
North Shore Music Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience at North Shore Music Theatre.
To experience it, you'll need to travel to Boston, the state capital.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many who travel to North Shore Music Theatre reserve a room at The Wylie Inn and Conference Center at Endicott College.
For patrons that appreciate bargain prices, consider making a reservation at one of the affordable accommodations available. A couple of your choices include the Econo Lodge and the Clipper Ship Inn.
Dunkin' Donuts (Route 128, Beverly), at just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, it is one of the best places to chat, relax, eat and drink while wandering around with family or friends.
Other Things to Do Near North Shore Music TheatreWhether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting North Shore Music Theatre:
- Both locals and tourists like to take part in guided tours of Long Hill, a memorable historic residence.
- Prepare for an evening of entertainment and talent when you watch a play at Lacrom Theatre.
- Take a deep breath of the wonderful fragrances that surround you and enjoy the lovely floral displays at Lynch Park.
- You can imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore John Cabot House, a historic residence.
- From renowned figures to memorable dates, Wenham Museum houses exhibits that are worth a visit.
A relaxing trip by train is a convenient way to get to North Shore Music Theatre. The most convenient station, Montserrat, is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.