You and your children will be captivated by the creatures at Southwick's Zoo.
You'll be able to experience it by making your way to Mendon, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
If you'd like to stay close by, you might want to reserve your room as soon as possible. There's just 1 hotel within easy reach. After breakfast at the Pillsbury House Bed & Breakfast, it won't take very long to reach Southwick's Zoo, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
After a few hours exploring Southwick's Zoo, delight your tastebuds at Galliford's Restaurant & Tavern (5 Southwick Street, Mendon). You can almost follow your nose there, since it's only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Southwick's Zoo
After enjoying Southwick's Zoo, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you tour Cormier Woods, a local historic residence.
- If you are eager to learn more about the region, go and have a look at River Bend Farm Visitors Center and pick up some leaflets.
- Learn about nature and have fun with the family at Arrowhead Acres.
- Blissful Meadows Golf Club is the perfect place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- If you like a little bit of exercise, make sure to spend time at Wide World of Indoor Sports.