Book a hotel near Museum of Work and Culture, Providence
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museum of Work and Culture
Museum of Work and Culture Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a visit to Museum of Work and Culture on your next vacation?
It's situated in Providence, a state capital that's home to a range of interesting activities.
There aren't really a lot of accommodation options if you're hoping to reserve a room in the immediate vicinity of Museum of Work and Culture. Your best bet is the Pillsbury House Bed & Breakfast, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If it's the hard truth that your brain is still sleeping without at least a sip of coffee, head to Coffee Connection (100 Bernon Street, Woonsocket). A nice local restaurant, River Falls (74 South Main Street, Woonsocket) serves up some delectable food that will please even the most ravenous appetites.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Work and CultureYou've traveled here to experience Museum of Work and Culture, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has available:
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Flea Market Square is a popular way to blend in with the locals.
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and see a play at Stadium Theatre.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit New England Country Club.
- A local rec center, Wide World of Indoor Sports is a place you'll enjoy.
- Vanish into another world at Rustic Drive-in Theatre, where you're able to find a movie that entertains you.