Book a Hotel Near The Met, Pawtucket
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Met
The Met Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for somewhere to stay nearby to The Met?
Providence, the state capital, is thrilled to be its home.
Unfortunately, hotels in the vicinity of The Met are rather lacking in number. The Hampton Inn by Hilton Pawtucket, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly accommodations offer everything you need at a price that will make you smile. A couple of your choices include the Knights Inn Seekonk Ma and the Shangri La Motel.
If you are craving a bit of extravagance, you are in luck. You will find a some first-rate hotels that are just a short commute away. The Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel and Omni Providence Hotel are perfect choices that are worth considering.
There is nothing better than wandering around an unfamiliar place to build up an appetite. After spending some time at The Met, you can fuel up just five minutes away, at Garden Grille. If you're after an establishment with a more extensive menu, Brick Oven On Main can quiet a rumbling tummy. At sunset, you might like to walk down the road to Breaktime Bowl and Bar for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near The MetYou should take advantage of your time away by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with The Met:
- Bucket Brewery is a fun spot to spend the day. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.
- Have a fun experience by visiting Foolproof Brewing Company.
- Are you looking for some parkland to enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Visit Lippitt Memorial Park.
- If you're eager to find out more about the region, go to Blackstone Valley Visitor Center and grab a few pamphlets.
- Stop by Slater Mill Museum, a well-known historical location, and discover why it's so treasured by locals and tourists alike.