Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Kailua-Kona, HI from $199
Top Kailua-Kona Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Kailua-Kona, a city known for its snorkeling spots, and sights like Big Island Country Club and Kua Bay. Take your pick from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kailua-Kona and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kailua-Kona with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kahalu'u Beach Park, Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, and Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Kailua-Kona Wharf, Swing Zone, and Kona Le'a Plantation.
- Need a pet store? Try Petco.
- For vet care, Ke Kai Ola, Kona Veterinary Services: Chartier L Jenny DVM, and Dr. Elizabeth Jose are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- Kona Village Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
- Lea Casa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kailua-Kona
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Kailua-Kona.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 68°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 67°F.