Leave your phone in the glove box and take some respite from the stresses and the hassles of the modern world at Kehaka Kai State Park.
Make your way to Makalawena if you'd like to experience it. You'll find this destination approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital of Honolulu.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Kehaka Kai State Park, there are 3 potential accommodations for your consideration. The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai and Mango Sunset Bed and Breakfast Inn at Lyman Kona Coffee Farm will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Kehaka Kai State Park
After visiting Kehaka Kai State Park, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Makalawena Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- The sea air and splashing waves make Kua Bay a great extension to any journey.
- Clear your mind as you listen to the seabirds' songs engulfing you at Manini'owali Beach.
- Connect with nature by going to the popular Kekaha Kai State Park, an excellent destination for anyone seeking a dose of the outdoors.
- Kiholo Bay is the perfect spot to have a boat ride or to take in the view and the fresh air.