Book a hotel near Hulihee Palace, Kailua-Kona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hulihee Palace
Hulihee Palace Hotel & Travel Guide
Hulihee Palace occupies a significant place in the minds of the locals. While you're here, you'll cross paths with many fellow wanderers who've also come to take in this excellent icon.
Take the time to explore it in Kailua-Kona.
If you're traveling as far as Hulihee Palace, you may as well book a room that's close by. You will find approximately 16 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff. A couple of other choices are the Aston Kona by the Sea, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Let the credit card have a break and look into the range of budget hotels in the local area. A pair of examples are the Uncle Billy's Kona Bay Hotel and the Kona Seaside Hotel, which are 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live the lifestyle of the rich and famous at one of the few first-class establishments that are within easy commuting distance. You might want to check availability at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay and Holualoa Inn.
Treat yourself to a break from your jam-packed schedule and treat yourself to a coffee or tea at Kopelani Inc (75-5719 Ali'i Drive, Kailua-Kona.) A well-known restaurant for weary wanderers, Gertrude's Jazz Bar (75-5699 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona) is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hulihee PalaceAfter you're finished with Hulihee Palace, there are still more things to experience in the wider area:
- You'll want to stop by Mokuaikaua Church. Even though this local house of prayer is frequented by tourists, you need to find out the visitor rules if you'd like to spend time inside this peaceful building.
- Gain a deeper sense of the culture and spirit of the area by seeing and learning about Mokuʻaikaua Church, a house of worship.
- Treat yourself to a snack, practice your photography or just enjoy a stroll at Kailua Pier, one of the loveliest waterfront destinations around.
- Find a good vantage point and just observe all the comings and goings as workers maneuver heavy cargo at Kailua-Kona Wharf.
- Ahu'ena Heiau is an important local temple where you can ponder life and spirituality.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Hulihee Palace? Check out our Hulihee Palace travel guide!