Planning to check out Kimball Farm and searching for somewhere to stay?
It's located in Westford, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
Unfortunately, accommodations in the vicinity of Kimball Farm are rather lacking in number. The Courtyard Boston Littleton, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
The Fletcher Tavern Bed & Breakfast is the one hotel in the area for travelers looking for someplace lavish. You'll find it 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Kimball Farm is where you'll discover Di Napoli Pizzeria (439 Littleton Road, Westford), a terrific eatery to enjoy your evening meal after a full day of adventuring.
Other Things to Do Near Kimball Farm
Following your visit to Kimball Farm, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Most visitors here will hear about Cataldo's Gift & Garden at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- For a way to spice up your days off, try out Nashoba Valley Ski Area and shred some snow.
- History enthusiasts simply must visit Westford Museum and Historical Society, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- There's nowhere better to take time out than Westford Town Common. Peruse a magazine, throw a frisbee or simply enjoy the serenity in this leafy urban oasis.
- Books, newspapers, exhibits and other resources await at J.V.Fletcher Library, a prized destination for avid readers.