Book a hotel near Nashoba Valley Ski Area, Massachusetts
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nashoba Valley Ski Area
Nashoba Valley Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Zig and zag down the icy hills at Nashoba Valley Ski Area. It's a heart-stopping ride from the beginning to the end.
Westford, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You'll be pleased to know there are 2 hotel options nearby. The Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center and Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Westford are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nashoba Valley Ski Area.
There is no reason to feel self-conscious about treating yourself to some luxury at the Fletcher Tavern Bed & Breakfast, a lavish establishment only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
After an afternoon visiting Nashoba Valley Ski Area, tend to your tastebuds at The Sunset Tiki Bar (79 Powers Road, Westford). It's nearby, at 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Nashoba Valley Ski AreaWhen you're done with Nashoba Valley Ski Area, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- With an excellent selection of heavenly sweets, Kimball Farm is a place you won't want to miss.
- Prepared to spend some money? The iconic Cataldo's Gift & Garden is an iconic store on many people's schedules.
- History fans will be keen to visit Westford Museum and Historical Society, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Westford Town Common awaits.
- If you're hoping to visit a location where you'll have the opportunity to learn new things, make your way to J.V.Fletcher Library, a library with excellent collections.