Book a hotel near Walden Pond, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Walden Pond
Walden Pond Hotel & Travel Guide
This corner of the world is filled with fascinating ways to spend your vacation, such as a visit to Walden Pond.
It is located in Concord, approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of Montpelier, the state capital.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Walden Pond are rather lacking in number. The Concord's Colonial Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
If you care little about fancy features so long as you have a comfortable bed to sleep on, stay a night or two at one of the area's low-cost hotels. Some of your choices are the Bedford Plaza Hotel - Boston and the Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 52 4th Ave.
If you're looking for a luxury option not too far away, look into The Westin Waltham-Boston, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Walden PondHere's a sampling of the wider region's other popular attractions:
- Take a tour of Thoreau House, an important historic residence.
- Tourists always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Ralph Waldo Emerson Memorial House, a local historic house.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Concord Museum will surely help you become more invested in the land and its inhabitants during your vacation.
- You can imagine you've been transported back in time as you tour Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House, a historic house.
- Get a feel for history by visiting The Wayside.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Walden Pond? Check out our Walden Pond travel guide!