Book a hotel near Las Olas Beach, Fort Lauderdale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Las Olas Beach
Las Olas Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Las Olas Beach to your travel to-do list.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Fort Lauderdale.
Picking the perfect room is a crucial piece of any good vacation. If you'd like to set up camp near Las Olas Beach, there are around 67 options to select from. The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa and the Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club are conveniently located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
See your cash go a little bit farther by spending a night or two at one of the bargain hotels available nearby. Have you thought about giving the Elysium Resort - Gay Men's Resort a shot? It's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. A second option is the Harbor Beach Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Take pampering yourself to another level by booking a few nights at one of several sophisticated hotels that are only a stone's throw away. Highly recommended are the Pillars Hotel and the W Fort Lauderdale, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you want a moment to yourself, curl up with a newspaper and a tea in a relaxed corner of Elbo Room (241 South Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale.) As the shadows grow longer you'll no doubt start wondering about dinner. If you don't feel like going too far away, Beach Bites (3009 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale) should be perfect.
Other Things to Do Near Las Olas BeachYou've come here to see Las Olas Beach, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- International Swimming Hall of Fame is the perfect place to look back on the big victories and remember the legends.
- Make sure you save some space in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Bahia Mar Shopping Center.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at The Gallery at Beach Place, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- City of Fort Lauderdale Las Olas Marina is an accessible local marina. Check with them if you'd like to enjoy some time there.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, visit Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, where you'll find instant relief in the water.