Book a hotel near Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, Altoona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks
Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave your phone in the car and take some respite from the bells and whistles of the digital world at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks.
It's in Altoona, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Make your trip to Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks comfortable and convenient by staying nearby. There are 5 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntingdon Route 22 Raystown Lake and Comfort Inn Huntingdon should give you at least some of the features you desire.
Save your hard-earned cash for your next big adventure and spend the night at the Huntingdon Motor Inn, a low-priced hotel that is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There is no reason to feel self-conscious about indulging yourself at the Edgewater Inn & Riverside Grill, a high-end establishment just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lincoln Caverns and Whisper RocksAfter finishing up with Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- History enthusiasts should make time to visit Isett Acres Museum, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Take a tour through the history of transportation at Swigart Museum, a fun day out for people of all ages.
- As you explore, make sure you see Seven Points Marina, a popular marina.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you explore Canoe Creek State Park.
- Plan a tour of Fort Roberdeau and uncover the secrets of this important location.