Where to stay in Manila: Best areas for travelers
- Makati: Featuring some of the most renowned attractions in Manila, this place ought to be high on your list. Why not use the Discovery Primea as your base to check out Ayala Center? Also look up the rates at The Peninsula Manila and the OYO 507 Terran Suites. You'll be able to cross off this neighborhood's other superb sights from any of these hotel options.
- Parañaque: You've lots of choices when it comes to places to stay and things to do in this area. Catch up on some sleep at the OYO 164 Antoine's Despacito, the Reddoorz @ Kassel Residences Paranaque or the Kassel Residences Condotel ON Transit Stay Near Airport Terminal — then you'll be full of energy to visit exciting attractions like Baclaran Church, Baclaran Market and St. Andrew's Cathedral.
- Quezon City: Even though you're in the city, nature is never far away here. After a solid night's sleep at the OYO 117 Rochelle Apartelle, you can easily venture to La Mesa Eco Park and La Mesa Nature Reserve to enjoy a relaxing walk. The Fersal Hotel Kalayaan and The Sulo Riviera Hotel are other options if you're thinking of staying in this area.
- Makati Central Business District: Create unforgettable memories during your stay here by exploring its biggest sights, such as Ayala Center. Want to stay in this area? The One Pacific Place Serviced Residences, the Salcedo Suites at LPL Manor and the CSuites at Two Central Residences will make you feel welcome as soon as you step in the lobby.
2021 Manila vacations
Top Manila hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Manila
Let your senses be your guide on your adventure in the South Pacific. The island nation of the Philippines—and its capital city, Manila—are a feast for your faculties. Your eyes will marvel at the world’s smallest volcano, set on its own island in the middle of a modest lake. Smell the robust aroma of a rich cup of coffee wafting in the air from a sidewalk café near a museum in the Luneta neighborhood. Taste the exotic flavors from a street vendor’s cart in Intramuros. Feel the fine silks and other garments at a curio shop in Ermita. And hear the pulsating sounds flowing from the nightclubs along Roxas Boulevard that runs from Paranaque City to downtown. Looking for a vacation destination with a rich culture, underground indie scene, and stunning architecture? Try Manila. This densely-populated metropolis boasts some of the most historic and significant landmarks in the country. Let Travelocity help you choose from a selection of Manila vacation packages to send you on your way to this unique Asian city. When you bundle your travel and accommodations together, you’ll save more money than Imelda Marcos has shoes.
As with any getaway, finding the proper place to stay while on your Manila vacation can be just as important as the attractions you will visit, the places you will eat, and the events you will attend. Here are some of our favorite popular hotels in the Philippines capital that can be included in Travelocity’s vacation packages in Manila:
- Dusit Thani Manila – Centrally located in the Makati central business district, the Dusit Thani is well-positioned for the corporate traveler, with an on-site business center, exchange service, and flexible meeting spaces. Vacationers will appreciate the Devarana Spa, shopping arcade, and six dining options. No matter the reason for your visit, the posh guestrooms at this opulent 5-star hotel will help you end the day in restful slumber.
- Heritage Hotel - Manila – Just steps away from the Mall of Asia, the Blue Bay Walk, and other waterfront attractions along the Libertad Channel, the Heritage is an ideal home base for your Manila adventure. Wander along embassy row on your way to the area’s museums and cultural centers. After you’ve meandered throughout Manila, head back to the Heritage where you’ll find imaginative pieces of abstract art adorning the impressive 5-star property.
- The Peninsula Manila – Historic and refined, this distinguished and much-photographed Manila landmark is as much a destination as its surrounding attractions. The bright and airy guestrooms allow the natural light to cloak the room in sunshine while offering expansive city views. Treat yourself to an attentive session in the Peninsula Spa. And have your kids create a handmade pasalubong souvenir to take back home with an on-site arts-and-crafts class.
- Remington Hotel – The Remington may be conveniently located next to the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, but it is anything but a roadside motel. Designed as an upscale option for the business traveler, the property is more than luxurious enough for a pleasure stay, too. Spend the evening at either the Jardin Garden Club or House Manila nightclubs on-site before retiring to your contemporary guestroom.
From History to Hipster
Stretch your legs after your long trans-Pacific flight with a stroll around Rizal Park. Or, head out to Tagaytay Bridge for a view of Taal Volcano on the island of Luzon in the middle of Taal Lake. No getaway in Manila would be complete without a visit to the historic—and lovely—walled city of Intramuros. Once you've settled into one of the many great hotels In Manila, be sure to carve aside some time to explore this landmark of a town. With beautiful old houses and meandering streets, you may not want to leave. Book a Manila car rental so you can see all the sights. Make sure you do, as Manila also has a seriously fun and modern side. From speakeasies to art galleries, live shows to local artisan markets, there's something for every wise wanderer in this capital city.
Consider Manila's many fun and unique festivals when choosing from among the many flights. Check out the bamboo organ festival, typically held in February. The instrument, housed in St. Joseph's Parish, is known far and wide for its historical and musical significance. The month of May boasts an impressive array of festivals, from the Flores de Mayo to the colorful San Isidro Festival. Finally, if you're spending the holidays in Manila, be sure to check out the local churches around Christmas for some impressive displays of pageantry.
From Manila package deals to all-inclusive bundles, vacations in the Filipino city are easy to navigate with the help of Travelocity. If you find a cheaper deal, Travelocity will match the price and refund the difference. Let Travelocity do the dirty work so you can get on with your vacation in Manila. You might even save enough money to start your own shoe collection.
Tours and Activities in Manila
Traveling isn't only about kicking back and recharging; it's about heading away from your comfort zone and trying different things. Are you all set for some epic new experiences?
If organizing an itinerary isn't your thing, don't fret — we've got your back. Manila provides an excellent range of things to do. Here are some suggestions:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Manila?
How long should my Manila vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Manila?
Why should I book my Manila vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Manila car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Manila?
Which airport is best for Manila?
What is there to do in Manila?
Where should I stay when visiting Manila?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.