Book in your visit to Martin Scott Winery and experience some fun that's just for the grown-ups.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is the place to find it.
If you can't live without comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 2 hotels easily accessible from Martin Scott Winery. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Cedars Inn and Wild Rivers Inn.
Famished tourists often go to Highlander Grill (2920 8th Street Southeast, East Wenatchee) for something to eat. It's located a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Martin Scott Winery. Finish your outing at Rock ailans mami calientes (Rock Island Road, East Wenatchee), where you'll discover cool drinks and a warm welcome.
Other Things to Do Near Martin Scott Winery
Surely you weren't going to finish your day after Martin Scott Winery? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a complete novice, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Highlander Golf Course.
- If you would like to learn more about the region, check out Washington Apple Commission Visitors Center and grab a flyer or two.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center might be worth checking out.
- It's always a pleasure to be able to see the many flowers and botanical displays at Ohme Gardens, an impressive private garden.
- Try some of the full-bodied flavors from here at Saint Laurent Winery.