Book a hotel near Pybus Public Market, Wenatchee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pybus Public Market
Pybus Public Market Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience during your time at Pybus Public Market.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is the place to find it.
With just about 14 hotels and other accommodations located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pybus Public Market, you should not have any issues finding something to suit your needs. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wenatchee, the Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel and the Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee are three that are well-liked, and only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It's not a rule that you have to pay top dollar just to get a good room. The area's many bargain hotels will be sure to give you all the amenities you need. A couple of popular establishments include the Comfort Inn Wenatchee, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Super 8 Wenatchee, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Keep your energy levels going with some appetizing snacks, cold beverages or your daily coffee at Chá Fine Teas (7 N Worthen, Suite W2, Wenatchee). A well-known restaurant for tourists with an appetite, Wenatchee Valley Brewing Co. Brew Pub (7 North Worthen Street, Wenatchee) is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pybus Public MarketWhen you're finished with Pybus Public Market, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- A hike on the popular Apple Capital Loop Trail will reward nature lovers with great views and a much-deserved break from the stresses of daily city life.
- Make time to check out the exciting program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly offered by Numerica Performing Arts Center.
- From renowned dignitaries to important moments in time, Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center holds displays that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- There's nowhere better to unwind than Riverfront Park. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around with the kids or simply lie under a shady tree in this leafy green oasis.
- Enjoy a break and unwind in Walla Walla Point Park, a green urban sanctuary.
When it's time to head home, catch the metro at Wenatchee Station, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Pybus Public Market.