Book a hotel near Town Toyota Center, Wenatchee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Town Toyota Center
Town Toyota Center Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a hotel room close to Town Toyota Center?
Wenatchee, where it is situated, sits 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Olympia.
Despite the fact that there's a good selection of 13 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Town Toyota Center, it's usually a good idea to book as soon as possible so that you get the best possible deal. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wenatchee and the Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee are suitable places, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
One of the main expenses of travel is the cost of hotels. Make your vacation last a bit longer by checking out the selection inexpensive accommodations close by. Try out the Comfort Inn Wenatchee, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or, there is the Super 8 Wenatchee, which is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
After a lively day out exploring, pay a visit to Last Pitch Cafe (1319 Walla Walla Avenue, Wenatchee), where you'll enjoy sweet treats, prompt service and superb coffee. When your stomach tells you it's time, make a reservation at 1311 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee (1311 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee), a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Town Toyota CenterOnce you're finished with Town Toyota Center, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by playing at Walla Walla Point Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- Have a rest and relax in Riverfront Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- The excellent performances, artistic exhibits and special events offered by Numerica Performing Arts Center are adored by local artists and spectators.
- Buy some locally made gifts and souvenirs and sit and relax with some delciious refreshments at Pybus Public Market.
- Enjoy a hike at Apple Capital Loop Trail, a well-known local trail.