Book a Hotel Near Riverfront Park, Wenatchee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Riverfront Park
Riverfront Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your walking shoes and delight in the views around you at Riverfront Park, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with your fellow travelers.
When you're ready to go, it will be waiting for you in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
There are 15 possible accommodations situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Riverfront Park. Many visitors appreciate the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wenatchee, Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee and Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
One of the main expenses of traveling is the price of hotels. Make your funds last longer by considering the great selection inexpensive accommodations nearby. How about giving the Comfort Inn Wenatchee a try? It's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. A second choice is the Super 8 Wenatchee, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're feeling a bit run down from all your exploring, allow yourself a delicious caffeine break at Jiffy Java, just an easy walk away. For those looking for more substantial food, Eatery Park is also nearby and offers a range of tasty meals. Plant yourself at a table and take it easy while sipping a drink. Riverhouse Cigar Bar is in the immediate vicinity, and the bartenders will be pleased to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Riverfront ParkYou've come here for Riverfront Park, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has available:
- Numerica Performing Arts Center features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you a deeper understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Buy some unique and locally made gifts and souvenirs and relax for a bit with a delicious snack at Pybus Public Market.
- A walk along Apple Capital Loop Trail always rewards nature lovers with great views and a refreshing break from the stress and noise of busy tourist sites.
- History enthusiasts should make time to visit Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- Toss the ball around with your kids and enjoy the greenery at Walla Walla Point Park. You can even pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
When you're done exploring, catch a train at Wenatchee Station, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Riverfront Park.