Book a hotel near Maui Ocean Center, Wailuku
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maui Ocean Center
Maui Ocean Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your vacation by marking some of the most well-known attractions off your travel itinerary, such as Maui Ocean Center.
You'll have to make a 95 miles (153 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Honolulu, to Maalaea, to visit.
If you want to be right in the center of things, there are 3 hotels within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Maui Ocean Center that are sure to make your stay an enjoyable one. If you don't mind going further afield, Kihei, only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, has about 3 options to pick from. You'll be sure to find a wonderful room at the Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home, CRH- Sugar Beach Resort and Kauhale Makai - Maui Condo & Home.
The Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home is the only modestly priced solution in the area, and it is 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
If you're in need of a top-rated option withing easy commuting distance, try the Kauhale Makai 629 by RedAwning, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Don't be surprised if you find it is almost impossible to refuse the delicious pastries, cakes and tarts at Maalaea General Store (132 Maalaea Road, Wailuku). Still think you could squeeze more in? Even if you find that your stomach can't quite keep pace, you will enjoy a meal at Tradewinds Mart & Deli, (20 Hauoli Street #100, Wailuku).
Other Things to Do Near Maui Ocean CenterAfter your time is done at Maui Ocean Center, there are a number of other things to see in the region:
- The sight of open water can have a calming effect on one's mind. Head to Maalaea Harbor and let nature take over.
- Practice your swing and aim to take some strokes off your game at Kahili Golf Course.
- Check out Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum once you've tried all the more famous museums and you're still looking for more!
- Go on a tour to admire the wonderful animals found at Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit King Kamehameha Golf Club.