Book a hotel near Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Memphis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum will always be time well spent.
It is just one of the many things to do in the marvelous city of Memphis.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing plan is your selection of an accommodation. Fortunately, there are 21 options within a short commute of Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum. The Peabody Memphis and the River Inn of Harbor Town are popular places that are only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also consider the Madison Hotel, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There are a handful of inexpensive hotels nearby that might be right for you. You can make your way to the Sleep Inn At Court Square, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Vista Inn & Suites -Downtown- Memphis, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
There are not that many premier hotels close by, except The Westin Memphis Beale Street, which is just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or simply somewhere to sit down, Zac's Bar & Grill can take care of you, and it's just a few minutes away. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Rum Boogie Cafe is also not far away, and is one of the best local places to take the family for dinner. You know it's time to enjoy a drink when twilight starts creeping in. Enquire about a locally-made drink at Downtown Memphis, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near Memphis Rock 'n' Soul MuseumIf you can squeeze it in, check out what else is available in the region:
- Eager to find some parkland to enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Make your way over to Handy Park.
- A fascinating tour of the exhibits at Gibson Guitar Museum is a popular activity with visitors and locals alike.
- If you love learning new things, Withers Collection Museum and Gallery is worth paying a visit to.
- Be blown away by the gifted actors who give it their all at New Daisy Theater and admire the amount of work which goes into the productions.
- Spend an afternoon driving along Beale Street, a well-known local road.
To visit Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, you should try catching the metro. The nearest station, Amtrak Memphis Station, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.