Book a hotel near Ocean Reef Park, Singer Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ocean Reef Park
Ocean Reef Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your smart contraptions in the glove compartment and enjoy a break away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world at Ocean Reef Park.
You'll find it in West Palm Beach, 360 miles (579 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
If you want to be close to Ocean Reef Park, book your room at one of 8 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, the Marriott's Oceana Palms and the Marriott's Ocean Pointe are a few that are popular, and just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd prefer to pocket a bit of your hard-earned money for some of the finer things in life, you can spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced hotels in the surrounding neighborhoods. Make inquiries at the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes and the Inn of America - Palm Beach Gardens.
Do you enjoy sleeping in style, but don't care to travel very far? Perhaps you should make your way to the Singer Island Private Owner Condos, a luxurious hotel that's a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
A favorite venue for hungry wanderers, 3800 Ocean (3800 North Ocean Drive, Riviera Beach) will cure your cravings. You'll find it just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Ocean Reef Park.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Reef ParkIf you'd love to explore more than just Ocean Reef Park, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- With friendly staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun day making a splash at Pura Vida Divers & Surf.
- Looking for a beach escape? Lie next to the water at Riviera Municipal Beach and listen to waves crashing.
- Head over to Phil Foster Park, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green, leafy surroundings.
- Take part in underwater adventures at Diving Blue Heron Bridge.
- Lake Park Marina is a popular local marina. Check with them if you'd like to enjoy some time there.