Book a hotel near Old Trafford, Manchester
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Trafford
Old Trafford Hotel & Travel Guide
Join the local crowds at a great event often held at Old Trafford. The thrilling atmosphere is sure to get you excited!
It is just one of several attractions that makes the city of Manchester so well-known.
There's a nice variety of 15 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Old Trafford, but it's still a good idea to book ahead of time. The Quay Apartments, the Holiday Inn Manchester-Media City UK and the AC Hotel by Marriott Manchester Salford Quay are three that are popular, and just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Instead of counting fluffy white sheep, you'll be dreaming of the cash you save when you book a room at the economically priced Trafford Hall Hotel. As an added bonus, it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away!
Life is short, so make the most of it by spending a night or two at one of the few lavish establishments close by. Two perennial favorites are the Copthorne Hotel Manchester, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Football Old Trafford, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
There is nothing like exploring a new place to build up an appetite. After going to Old Trafford, you can refuel just five minutes away, at United Cafe. If your stomach is still making a fuss, check out the menu at Hotel Football Old Trafford, a popular eatery that's close by. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're entitled to have a drink or two before you call it a day, and The Bishop Blaize is yet another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Old TraffordFollowing your visit to Old Trafford, prepare for the other attractions that the area has to offer:
- You don't need to be a historian to see the difference between Barton Swing Aqueduct and modern bridges. Venture to this historic site to see this structure up close.
- Many of the most popular attractions can be found in The Quays area.
- Be entertained by the dedicated actors who perform at The Lowry Art and Entertainment and admire all the hard work which goes into the productions.
- Take a few moments to remember courageous military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit Imperial War Museum North.
- If you're eager to find out about the local history, enjoy a guided tour of Ordsall Hall, a fascinating historic residence.
Get on the metro at the closest station, Manchester United Football Ground Station, after you've seen Old Trafford. It's an easy 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.