Book a hotel near PPG Paints Arena, Downtown Pittsburgh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near PPG Paints Arena
PPG Paints Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
What's stopping you? PPG Paints Arena was made to be seen.
It's situated in Pittsburgh, a lively city that offers worldly travelers a host of appealing attractions.
There's a huge range of accommodations within a short drive of PPG Paints Arena. Out of 26 possibilities you'll be sure to find something that ticks all the right boxes. Some places to have a look at are the Fairmont Pittsburgh, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and finally the Residence Inn by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Spend a few nights or more at the Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet if you’re looking for an economical place to stay but would rather not go too far. It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Whether you're looking to treat yourself or ramp up the romance with your beloved, staying at a lavish hotel is well worth the money. You'll discover a few close by. Two consistent favorites are The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Omni William Penn Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
For those who are finding it difficult to pay attention to their travel itinerary, a delicious hot coffee couldn't hurt. Only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from PPG Paints Arena, Cafe Fifth Avenue (818 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh) is a good option. When it's dinnertime, make a reservation at 910 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh (910 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near PPG Paints ArenaWhether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do when you're finished at PPG Paints Arena:
- Whatever your school records, a guided tour through the cheerful campus of Duquesne University will have you wishing that you and your colleagues were heading for the dining commons.
- Check out the bustling atmosphere of U.S. Steel Tower, and find out how business is conducted in this part of the world.
- Allegheny County Courthouse will be of interest to visitors eager to learn about the history of the area. This government building is well worth taking the time to admire.
- In charge of the display and preservation of valuable artworks, ToonSeum is an excellent destination for art lovers.
- If you're hoping to find a venue that has decent services and facilities, you should consider David L Lawrence Convention Center. There are also a range of accommodation options located close by.
Grab the metro at the nearest station, Amtrak Pittsburgh Station, after seeing PPG Paints Arena. It's a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away!