Book a hotel near Pantages Theatre, Hollywood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pantages Theatre
Pantages Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Pantages Theatre and looking for a nearby hotel room?
It's just one of many things that makes the city of Los Angeles so popular.
If you are looking to stay right where the action is, you'll have plenty of options. There are as many as 64 accommodations within the vicinity of Pantages Theatre. The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine is just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the W Hollywood and the Ginosi Hollywood Apartel are located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
You'll be astonished at what your dollar gets you at some of the area's bargain hotels. A mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away is the Hollywood Orchid Suites, while you'll find the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Visitors will find a vast array of top-end services and facilities at the area's more upscale establishments. You'll find the Hollywood Roosevelt, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Loews Hollywood Hotel, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? You can grab a coffee at Hi SocieTea, which is close to Pantages Theatre. If you want a more formal bite, book a table at Delphine, another nearby option. If you have no desire to go to sleep just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Frolic Room, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Pantages TheatreIf you'd love to experience more than just Pantages Theatre, see what else the area has available:
- You're sure to discover plenty to enjoy while walking on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Spending time shopping at Hollywood and Vine is a good way to fit in with the locals.
- Find out if you can organize a guided tour of Capitol Records Tower, or simply indulge in some people watching.
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you can visit Museum of Death.
- Enjoy a memorable musical night out with a fantastic concert at Hollywood Palladium.