Book a Hotel Near Raging Waters, Wildwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Raging Waters Water Park
Raging Waters Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to plan your trip to Raging Waters?
Wildwood, where it is to be found, is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton.
Travelers are likely to be pleased by the huge range of hotels located around Raging Waters. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are as many as 33 to pick from. Why not start the hunt at the Summer Nites, Days Inn Suites Wildwood and Beach Terrace Motor Inn?
Make your travels last longer and book a night at one of the close by budget hotels. A pair of excellent places are the Sahara Motel on the Beach and the Lollipop Motel, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
This could be the perfect time to spend your money on something special. Treat yourself to an indulgent night or two at one of the few upmarket hotels in the area. Popular choices are The Reeds at Shelter Haven and Hotel Icona Diamond Beach.
Once you're done exploring Raging Waters, take a walk to Bananna's Ice Cream Cafe and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. Also close-at-hand is Hot Spot, a great establishment that offers a selection of satisfying courses. Sharing a bottle of your favorite drink at Chickie's & Pete's might be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Raging WatersOnce you're finished at Raging Waters, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Free up an afternoon and get your game on at Mariner's Pier.
- Cool off on the water rides at Splash Zone Water Park. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel!
- At Seaport Aquarium you will find exhibits filled with fascinating creatures from our planet's massive oceans.
- For a day of family bonding, visit Morey's Piers and Beachfront Waterparks. This bright and lively fairground is bursting with rides, shows and games that will entertain the kids for hours on end.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Bobby Dee's Arcade.