Book a Hotel Near Splash Zone Water Park, Wildwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Splash Zone Water Park
Splash Zone Water Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a hotel room not far from Splash Zone Water Park?
Wildwood, where it is, lies 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Trenton.
After a frantic afternoon of sightseeing, you will be able to relax and decompress at one of any number of accommodations in the vicinity. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Splash Zone Water Park, there are up to 33 candidates. The Summer Nites, Days Inn Suites Wildwood and Beach Terrace Motor Inn are just a few of your choices.
You will discover a wide range of accommodation solutions nearby that offer all the features you'll need at a price you can't argue with. You can book a room at the Sahara Motel on the Beach, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Otherwise, consider the Lollipop Motel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You can’t take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and book a room at one of the handful of first-rate hotels that are a brief commute away. Popular choices would have to be The Reeds at Shelter Haven and Hotel Icona Diamond Beach.
It doesn't matter if you want a couple of snacks or just somewhere to relax, Bananna's Ice Cream Cafe has what you need, and it's just a short walk away. Another nearby option is Hot Spot, where you'll discover a wider selection of meals. If you still want more, settle in for a drink at Chickie's & Pete's.
Other Things to Do Near Splash Zone Water ParkYou'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after your outing to Splash Zone Water Park:
- Try out the wonderful indoor games and activities to be found at Mariner's Pier.
- Have a splash around on the water rides at Raging Waters. Make sure you pack your towel!
- Go nose to nose with a wide array of underwater creatures at Seaport Aquarium. It's a sensational spot for the whole family.
- Roll up! Roll up! Let your hair down and go to Morey's Piers and Beachfront Waterparks for some fun and games.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Bobby Dee's Arcade.