Sunset Beach is definitely a destination worth checking off.
It's located in Cape May. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Trenton.
Those searching for someplace convenient to spend a few nights can consider 27 hotels, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sunset Beach. Take a look at the Angel of the Sea and Congress Hall.
A quick commute away, you'll find a handful of reasonably priced accommodations to take your pick of. You will find the Jetty Motel and the Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel a short distance away.
Reward yourself by spending a night or two at one of the handful of esteemed hotels that are just a short drive away. The Virginia Hotel and The Southern Mansion are popular.
For all those who are finding it a bit difficult to pay attention to their travel itinerary, a caffeinated beverage may be in order. Only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Sunset Beach, Sunset Beach Gift Shops (502 Sunset Boulevard, Cape May Point) is a terrific option. When you need a little more sustenance, The Grille (502 Sunset Boulevard, Cape May) is a superb option.
Other Things to Do Near Sunset Beach
Once you're finally finished at Sunset Beach, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- World War II Lookout Tower is a historically important local attraction and a common location to meet.
- Go on a tour to admire the fascinating animals at Cape May Bird Observatory.
- As far as local landmarks go, not many people can argue with the beautiful view and characteristic design of Cape May Lighthouse.
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature at Cape May Point State Park.
- Get to know a few of your fellow creatures at Cape May Carriage Company, where you can enjoy a ride that's sure to leave you smiling.