Pick up the camera, slip on your walking shoes and enjoy a day in the fresh air at River Legacy Park, a superb attraction to put on your must-do list.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Dallas, as it's a special city to discover in its own right.
You'll have 3 hotel options to pick from nearby. You can plan on staying at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark and Comfort Suites Arlington, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of River Legacy Park.
If you are simply looking for a good roof over your head, have a look at the handful of budget hotels that are just a short drive away. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Candlewood Suites Arlington and the Candlewood Suites DFW South.
Other Things to Do Near River Legacy Park
Besides River Legacy Park, here are some other things in the wider region you are going to want to do:
- River Legacy Living Science Center is a great place to go if you're eager to learn about the environmental characteristics of the area. Remember to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Chill out in the water-based attractions at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. We recommend you take your sunscreen and hat!
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Texas Star Golf Course.
- If you love sports and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Waterchase Golf Club.
- Arlington Convention Center provides all the essential facilities and services required for a smooth-flowing conference.