Book a hotel near Saint Peter's University Hospital, Somerset
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Saint Peter's University Hospital
Saint Peter's University Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to visit Saint Peter's University Hospital?
Somerset, where it is located, lies 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton.
Even though there are only 2 hotels nearby, they will allow you to have an easy commute from the attraction. You might enjoy the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick and The Heldrich Hotel. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Saint Peter's University Hospital.
If you have always felt that traveling is actually more about seeing the local culture than staying at extravagant establishments, look into the reasonably priced accommodations that are a short commute away. You can have a look at the Comfort Suites East Brunswick and the Comfort Inn Edison.
Find a chair, give your legs a break and grab a refreshment at Crepe One Cafe, a great coffee house only a short distance from Saint Peter's University Hospital. If your stomach is grumbling, take a table at Restaurant 2FIFTY4 : Saint Peter's University Hospital, a nice eatery nearby. Of course, there's no better way to finish off a long day of adventures than with a drink or two. Kelly's Korner, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Saint Peter's University HospitalYou are here to visit Saint Peter's University Hospital, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has available:
- There's no better spot to take time out than Buccleuch Park. Enjoy a magazine, casually kick a ball around with the kids or share a picnic in this leafy urban sanctuary.
- Experience the lively university lifestyle for a day by visiting Rutgers New Brunswick on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and discover their stories.
- A day touring Cornelius Low House is an awesome way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Both children and adults will enjoy a learning adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at Rutgers University Geology Museum.
Catch a train at the closest station, New Brunswick Station, after exploring Saint Peter's University Hospital. It's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away!