Hotels Near Sam's Town Casino, Shreveport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sam's Town Casino
Sam's Town Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like taking risks, you can always raise the stakes at Sam's Town Casino.
Shreveport, where it is located, sits 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Baton Rouge.
If you're planning to travel as far as Sam's Town Casino, you may want to book a room that's not too far away. There are at least 15 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa and the Courtyard by Marriott Shreveport-Bossier/Louisiana Boardwalk are a couple of excellent choices here, located 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If expensive facilities aren't really your style, take a look at some of the less expensive solutions that are available. Two favorites are the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center and the Quality Inn.
Make your way 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and you'll hit the Horseshoe Bossier Casino & Hotel. It's a favorite option among discerning travelers and an exquisite retreat from the intensity of touring.
If you're done exploring and crave a shot of energy, check out Smokey Joe's Café at Sam's Town (315 Clyde Fant Parkway, Shreveport). Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy a coffee or two. A completely new world awakens as the evening draws closer. Experience the colorful nightlife of the area while you have a glass of wine or beer at Allure Ultra Lounge (451 Clyde Fant Parkway, Shreveport).
Other Things to Do Near Sam's Town CasinoAs well as Sam's Town Casino, here are some other things in the wider region you'll want to check out:
- Fortune may not favor the brave at Eldorado Casino Shreveport, but that's no reason not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- You're sure to spot some fellow tourists as you make your way around Red River District, a well-known area with numerous attractions.
- Walking around R.S. Barnwell Memorial Garden & Art Center is perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
- History fans simply must visit Spring Street Historical Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Buy tickets to attend a play and escape to another world at RiverView Hall & Theater.