Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in San Jose
Best San Jose All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in San Jose
- Hotel Robledal400mts Oeste De La Iglesia de El Roble, Alajuela, Alajuela
The price is $94 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Excellent! (9 reviews)
- Hotel Luisiana100 west and 400 south from Cruz Roja, Santa Ana, San Jose
The price is $54 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.8/5Good! (4 reviews)
- Trapp Family Country Inn400m west of soccer field, San Antonio del Tejar, Alajuela, Alajuela
The price is $81 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel100 metros oeste Hotel Wyndham Herradura, Ciudad Cariari, Heredia
The price is $75 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Peace Lodge20 min from Poas Volcano National Park, Alajuela, Vara Blanca, Heredia
The price is $421 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 225/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Barceló San JoséAutopista General Canas 3km, El Robledal - La Uruca, San Jose, San Jose
The price is $80 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.4/5Excellent! (19 reviews)
San Jose All inclusive Hotels
When you want to get away and have someone else take care of all the pesky details of a vacation, pack your bags for an all-inclusive resort—by golly, you deserve it. You pay one fixed rate and voila! Living like royalty will be the new status quo. At the all-inclusive hotels in San Jose, you can relax in the lap of luxury, forgetting about the ordinary while you sip on your bottomless martini.
Quit spending more than you should on vacation with separate tabs for food, drinks, rooms, and fun. All-inclusive resorts in San Jose are the places to go when one bill is all you want to pay. Some hotels feature all-you-can-eat buffets, open bars (you don’t even have to tip!), fun group activities, and more. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the mountains of Colorado or on the beaches of the Caribbean, it’s nearly impossible to go wrong at one of these accommodations. There’s even San Jose all-inclusive resorts that cater to couples. Whether it’s an adult-only getaway or family-friendly vacation, Travelocity can help you book the perfect resort.
Now’s your chance to spoil yourself and get truly pampered. You’ll be dreaming about an all-inclusive resort for years, and now’s your chance to go and smell the roses. Browse Travelocity’s exclusive deals and book your trip now, and you’ll soon be waited on hand and foot.