Book a hotel near San Jose Municipal Golf, San Jose
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Jose Municipal Golf
San Jose Municipal Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
Can't live without golf? Corral some buddies and take to the greens for a round or more at San Jose Municipal Golf.
You can find it in San Jose, which is roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Just as significant as your sightseeing itinerary is your choice of an accommodation. Luckily for you, there are 20 posibilities within a short distance of San Jose Municipal Golf. The Staybridge Suites San Jose, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You may also like to take a look at the Sheraton San Jose Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Jose Airport, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will be sure to enjoy a refreshing night's sleep at the area's value-for-money hotels, especially considering the money you've saved! You can reserve a room at the Pavilion Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you may like the Alura Inn, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
When you want to indulge in a bit of luxury, you will find several upmarket hotels just a short drive away. To avoid disappointment, it may be a good idea to confirm a room well ahead of time. Try the Hotel Valencia Santana Row and Hotel De Anza.
Some of us simply aren't morning people. For those that got up feeling a bit foggy, a steaming hot coffee at Peets Coffee (1088 East Brokaw Road Ste 80, San Jose) is the perfect way to jump-start your battery. You can treat yourself to a more substantial taste of the local dining scene at San Jose Municipal Golf Course (1560 Oakland Rd, San Jose).
Other Things to Do Near San Jose Municipal GolfOnce you are done with San Jose Municipal Golf, you can look into the region's other attractions:
- Grab a delicious bite to eat and find great gifts for friends back home at San Jose Flea Market.
- You never have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Flickinger Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Kick around a ball with the kids and enjoy your green surroundings at Brooktree Park. Perhaps you could even bring a picnic and really make a day of it.
- Whatever your academic background, a tour through the bustling campus of Silicon Valley University will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading to the lecture hall.
- Overfelt Gardens is an idyllic urban oasis. It is always a wonderful spot to take a tranquil walk and enjoy the fresh air.