Book a Hotel Near Raging Waters, San Jose
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Raging Waters
Raging Waters Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Raging Waters on your next vacation?
You can visit it in Atlantic City, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Though there are just 3 accommodations nearby, they will put you in a position to have an easy commute from the attraction. The Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites and Fontaine Inn Downtown-Fairgrounds, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Raging Waters, are well-liked by many visitors.
Instead of counting fluffy white sheep, you'll be thinking about the dollars you pocket when you book a room at the brilliantly priced Motel 6 San Jose South. As if that's not enough, it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For everyone who's finding it difficult to pay attention to the day's events, a delicious hot coffee might be just what the doctor ordered. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Raging Waters, Starbucks (2980 Capitol Expressway, San Jose) is the best option here. If you require a little more on your plate, Johnny Rockets (2333 South White Road, San Jose) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Raging WatersWhether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Raging Waters:
- The pleasant shores of Lake Cunningham Park are an excellent location to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
- Make sure you visit Electric Light Tower, an interesting structure you're unlikely to miss, for a bit of insight into the area's history.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and admire some of the exhibits that are featured at Mexican Heritage Plaza.
- History Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It's a beautiful place to have a picnic and take in the outdoors.
- Spend some time learning all about modes of transportation at the intriguing California Trolley and Railroad Corporation.