Book a hotel near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, Shasta-Hanchett Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll always remember seeing Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, one of the more renowned landmarks around.
You'll discover it in San Jose, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The 10 hotels that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum are excellent for travelers who don't have as much time as they would like. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to lay your head at the Hotel Valencia Santana Row. A couple of others are the Candlewood Suites Silicon Valley, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Valley Inn San Jose, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
There is an endless number of ways to spend your money on your vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not opt for one of the low cost places? You might wish to check out the Flamingo Motel which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Another solution is the Hotel Rose Garden, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You can’t take your savings with you when you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and stay at one of the few high-end options that are a brief commute away. Suites and rooms at the Hotel De Anza and The Fairmont San Jose won't disappoint.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Starbucks, a short distance from Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. You can also ask for a table at Park Station Hashery. It's nearby and well-known for serving up delicious lunches and dinners. Finish off a fun day out by heading down the road for a wine or beer at LA BARRA.
Other Things to Do Near Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumYou've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum is just the start. Once you're finished, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Enjoy the gorgeously fragrant air and the enchanting flower displays at San Jose Municipal Rose Garden. If possible, time it so that you can see most of the flowers in bloom.
- Time at J. Lohr Winery is sure to be an experience for your palate.
- An impressive array of colorful flowers and beautifully perfumed air await you at Heritage Rose Garden.
- Are you eager to find somewhere where one can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? You ought to visit Monopoly in the Park.
- Schedule a tour through Santa Clara University and look on as the excited pupils and devoted instructors run around this bustling establishment.
If you want a convenient way to reach Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, jump on the train until you reach College Park, the stop that's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.